TAO Self-Help is an on-line, Digital platform of tools and Educational Materials to help you understand and change your thought patterns. It uses interactive video modules, progress measures, and practice tools to help you understand and manage how you feel, think, and act. TAO includes over 150 brief, effective, educational sessions covering 50 common topics and skills related to mental health, wellness, and substance abuse issues. TAO is now available for all TAMU-CC students, staff, and faculty. Register for free with your TAMU-CC email. What is included in TAO?
- EDUCATIONAL MODULES are high production quality, entertaining, and interactive learning modules, using evidence-based theories.
- ASSESSMENTS provide progress and outcome measures, along with screening for behavioral health problems.
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE INTERACTIVE TOOLS are based on natural language processing and push notifications that encourage, remind, and lead users to the most effective path.
- PRACTICE TOOLS & LOGS are effective tools to reinforce skills learned in the educational modules, including daily logs and journals.
- MINDFULNESS LIBRARY is a valuable resource to learn and practice mindfulness and meditation.
Learn more about TAO