Therapy Assistance Online (TAO)
Self-Help-explainer-v2-US from Therapy Assistance Online on Vimeo.
What is Therapy Assistance Online (TAO)?
- TAO gives TAMUCC students 24/7 access to mobile friendly self-help and therapy tools.
- TAO is completely private and can be done without guidance from a therapist.
- TAO is 100% free of charge!
- TAO is 100% accessible online via phone, tablet, or computer.
- TAO includes interactive modules focused on helping you understand and practice ways to manage how you feel, think and act.
- TAO covers a wide range of topics, including: stress management, healthy relationship skills, problem-solving, and mindfulness skills.
Who is eligible for TAO Treatment?
- Students who are currently enrolled in classes (in-person or online) at TAMUCC.
- Students 18 years of age or older.
- Students with access to the internet through either a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Benefits of TAO Treatment:
- TAO is available ANYTIME and ANYWHERE!
- TAO allows you to get the help you need- including when you may be too busy to take advantage of other UCC services!
- TAO is highly effective! Research shows that students who use TAO see progress that is equal to or even exceeds what can be accomplished in short-term face-to-face therapy!
How do I sign up for TAO Treatment?